This was the most fun I’ve had doing something in this class so far and I have no idea why. Here’s the assignment.
The explosions need a little work.
After some comments, I went back in to make another story. I liked the old one, but it was clear to me that my message was not coming across clearly.
Having said that, I took in the advice and created a new story. Here it is:
I started off with the background–just some wind blowing through trees. Then I added a baby laughing, baby saying dada, a fart, sniffing, a moan, a choking sound, followed up with the sound of a drop; all courtesy of Sound Dogs. Did all the work in Audacity, just layered things all up with some cutting and pasting.